- Face to face, group-based learning at your preferred location
- Facilitated on-line workshops
- Self-paced- e-learning
- Tailored sessions for team planning and strategy days
- Workplace policy and practice reviews including investigations
- Ethical Leadership Development Programs for middle and senior leaders
- Workplace responses to domestic, family and sexual violence
- Understanding and responding to Vicarious Trauma
- Online – 1-hour virtual session followed by a 1-hour self-directed eLearning module then a 1-hour interactive session (later in the week) using case scenarios or face to face training
- bespoke family violence training and capability building
- policy development support
- strategic research and evaluation
- Post training in-depth workshops to further explore case studies for customer facing staff.
Online, face to face, e-learn training. Can be tailored to the client requirements. Standard offering is a 3 hours session, with a follow up elearn to embed the learnings with tailored training for managers and team leaders
Diagnostic reviews ,offer policy and procedural expertise,
training in areas such as:
vulnerability and financial hardship,
how to deal with sensitive situations such as trauma, suicide ideation and addiction and
Provide consultancy and training services tailored to organisational needs. This includes, policy and procedure development, staff capacity building, develop of bespoke training to enhance organisational requirements.
We draw on the combined wisdom and experience of our DFV programs including our Men’s Behaviour Change programs, family violence financial counselling, and programs supporting women living with and re-establishing after leaving.
In person or online
WIRE can provide training to industry on issues around gender, family violence, trauma-informed workplaces and financial abuse.
WIRE has provided consultancy around policies and practices and one-on-one coaching for people leaders and customer facing staff working with women, non-binary and gender diverse people.